And I'm Back!
Let's recount my little visit to Tazzie.
Thursday, 6:30am.
Leaving the house before sunrise wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Wasn't too cold. No fog. All good!
Traffic is better too at that time of the morning.
Eye Candy.
Flight attendant Tim. Funny guy ^^. He was also on my previous flight to Taz (back in March).
As we were preparing for decent "Please turn off any electronic equipment such as laptops, iPods, mp3 players, washing machines and dish washers as these can interfere with the plane's navigation system". Lqtm.
Rollercoaster! XD
Bumpiest decent ever!!! Had to pass through a thick wad of cloud over Hobart. So much fun! The whole plane was shaking, there were people letting out yelps of concern, me and the two girls next to were having a blast!
One Way?!?!?!?
Hobart is riddled with one way streets. Which is really annoying!! If you miss a turn or turn too early, you have to do a big lap to get back on track. Did that a few times. Although it isn't too bad considering how tiny Hobart is.
Scallopy Goodness
For lunch I had Scallop pie. Best pie ever!!!!! Why don't they have them in Melbourne?? They're sooo goood!! You must have at least one if you go to Taz.
Next secion requires a post of its own I think...


for this post
Leave a Reply