Smile! It'll Get You Stuff!
From what I've been told, I have a smile that can light up a room. (This is debatable)
I should use this to my advantage more often.
Like to get an S2000 test drive.
........
........
........
Ok! All done!
^_^
From what I've been told, I have a smile that can light up a room. (This is debatable)
I should use this to my advantage more often.
Like to get an S2000 test drive.
........
........
........
Ok! All done!
^_^
omg!! you're kidding!?? no fair!! i wan't s2000!!!
youve got to smile like youve got nothing to prove
on a related note im going to prison for coyright infringment
damn it... copywrite*
"copywrite" -_-
ahou... ka?
just casue i left a letter our the first time, then spelt it wrong the second time is no reason tho think il get it wrong this time
copyright*
haha see, third times a charm