Inspiration Is...
Dr. Fiona Wood - ultimate optimist and newest Honda ambassador.
She visited for a little motivational speech today.
All the negatives that she faces/has faced in her life she manages to turn around and create positive outcomes from them.
She reinforced some good old sayings like working together generates a better outcome than doing it by oneself; don't be ashamed to accept help. And don't leave that which you can do today til tomorrow. Difference between her saying it and someone else is that she's done it all and she can give examples from her life. It was very real.
I spoke to her afterwards about my little phases of depression that I get and how to tackle them.
She said to think about the things that I really really like, and just wander off into Lala land. Sounds kinda silly, but it makes sense.
I must learn to be unselfish. I shall strive to become a happier person and spread the happiness to those around me. No more of this depressed shit. Must stress out less and don't get so pissed off at people.
Now that I think of it, I'm pretty sure I used to be this kind of person....hmm...wonder what happened...
Now I'm just crapping on!
The end.


your job rocks!! they really look out for you guys :-D awesome that you've got that stuff in hand, too! onwards, to the future!!
Don't be so selfish about your sadness either. Keeping it to yourself tends to eat at you regardless of how level-headed you think you are.
No-one likes to lose control; it's a sign of weakness, of not being up to the task. And still there are times when it just gets away from you. When the world stops spinning and you realize that it's getting harder and harder to do it all on your own. No matter how hard you fight it, you fall. And it's scary as hell. Except there's an upside to freefalling. It's the chance you give your friends to catch you.
(Haha ok I'll stop being so lame now)