Happiness Is....
Gardening on a sunny day.
Wind blowing through my hair.
Playing piano.
Breakfast at Studds' place.
Playing hacky sack in the park.
Hugs and cuddles and snuggles. (Only with certain people/things though. Rather picky with the size, texture and smell of my objects)
Staring at eye candy.
Reading Furuba and Parfait Tic.


I like how you qualify that. Like you actively have a problem with weirdos begging for hugs and cuddles and snuggles.
I'd like to say that staring at eye candy is not happiness. Happiness is eating candy. Staring is overrated.
^_^
i think its odd that she is picky about the sizes, textures and smells of the objects that she hugs, cuddles and snuggles with and not the sizes, texture and smells of the people she hugs, cuddles and snuggles with.
i also have a feeling i need more punctuation in that last sentence.
By objects i meant people and inanimate things.
Awwwww who were you hugging, snuggling and cuddling with ^_^
maybe the breakfast thing is a hint.
Ah right!
Hey, i missed that note about parfait tic! Have they released a new chapter?
Oh! I can totally see how that breakfast thing could be misconstrued! I can't believe I missed a critical piece of subtle innuendo!