<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

European Tour

On my To Do list for when I eventually go on a tour of Europe.

Who wanna come with? :D

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

I'm always up for Provence. Just lemme know you're going before i make plans to go somewhere else.

 
 
Blogger andrew Says:

yeah im up for a trip to france to work my arse off restoring old builidings when i could be out having fun.

im not being sarcastic it actually sounds pretty good. count me in.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

sounds a lot like the project i worked on in the south of france years ago. Great fun. I went with Concordia though, check out their projects too.

http://www.concordia-iye.org.uk/programmes/index.php

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

oops, it didn't show the entire link.

http://www.concordia-iye.org.uk/
programmes/index.php

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Hoorah!

Now all I need is to accumulate enough annual leave....
:'(

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

I would come but it looks like you have enough travelling buddies.

I will volunteer to water your plants and feed your pets while you are gone.

 

Leave a Reply