Flow Chart
Earlier on in the year, I was asked, "How do you know such and such?"
I really had to think about.
So, tonight, instead of going to bed earlier like I ought to (><) I drew this flow chart:
Follow your coloured line to see how I met you!
:D
(GO TO BED YOU SAD GIRL!!!!!)


every one except fay, mike and i get special names or abreviations...then agian, my name isnt really bob so maybe i shouldnt be complaining
oh, it IS Eugene. haha.. aiai and I was trying to figure it out last night, and all I remember is a month of blur where I was meeting people ramdomly...
haha, it took me a while to figure out who D-san is... I had to use method of elimination to see whos not there. =_="
you suck!!! I'm not there! some friend you are!
I can't find my name anywhere on this list
"you suck"..?
.......HAMISH???????????
Karan, you've got it all wrong.
This chart shows how _I_ met people. I met you via Fay, not Eugene. If Fay were to do a similar project then there would be a line via Eugene.
Comprendé?
hamish wouldnt read this blog even if you paid him eleventy gazillion dollars
That's what I thought.
But who else is renouned for saying "You suck!" ?
You mean like... a social network of sorts?
Wow that would be an awesome idea that some smart nerds could make a lot of money off.