Though i havn't asked him, i think its because he also likes Orlando Bloom...either that or he likes Kirsten Dunst. But lets face it shes no Natalie Portman so thats probably not it
I think Kirsten Dunst has a different charm. Like a down-to earth, sometimes misunderstood charm. Or maybe I have that image of her from the movie Crazy/Beautiful which is my favouritest movie in the whole wide world ^_^. Speaking of which, do you still have it Jack?
I still can't believe Mike has it on dvd.
Though i havn't asked him, i think its because he also likes Orlando Bloom...either that or he likes Kirsten Dunst. But lets face it shes no Natalie Portman so thats probably not it
I think Kirsten Dunst has a different charm. Like a down-to earth, sometimes misunderstood charm. Or maybe I have that image of her from the movie Crazy/Beautiful which is my favouritest movie in the whole wide world ^_^. Speaking of which, do you still have it Jack?
Ooh! Can I borrow after Jack??
I watched halfway through the movie and then fell asleep. Never has a movie so thoroughly highlighted Dunst's inadequete bosom. HAHAHA.
Nah just kidding. Looked like a sweet (if cliched) movie. I'll watch that second half and give it to you.
This post started with Orlando Bloom and ended with Kirsten Dunst.
What da hell!!