<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Who'da Thunk...

...that small boobies would start to sag so early on in life.

That'll teach you for not wearing a bra.

 

for this post

 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

time for pressups again.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

...and the winner for most disturbing visual of 2006 goes to...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

whats a pressup? o_O"

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

permission to try to blow them back up?

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

I thought a pressup was a sort of exercise... like a pushup.

Guess I'm wrong...

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

I agree with Jack.

Blow them back up??? O_o"

 
 
Blogger andrew Says:

you have some wierd anonymous friends...or wierd friends named anonymous

lol i just noticed you and fay have different big eyes
fay--> o_O"
you--> O_o"

notice how the talking marks stays the same though? wonder why that is?

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Hee... looks like someone wants to go motorboating. :D

Although "blowing them back up" wouldn't exactly be the most sensual feeling a woman's has ever experienced...

If it were me trying to write a sleazy line, I'd go with the much safer (and much more sensisical), "I'll hold them up for you. Rowr."

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

Blowing them back up wouldn't neccessarily mean actual blowing. Same as a blow job doesn't include actual blowing (at least, none that I've ever recieved)

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Haha reminds me of that joke that ends with "It's just a name, honey. You don't blow."

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

pressups/pushups build up pectorals, which would then push out titties so if you did pushups your boobs would stick out more again...in theory at least.

hmm...am probably thinking about aiai's boobs a little more than i should be...

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

funny how posts about boobs generate the most comments.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

yerr, my yoga teacher who gets us to do evil pushups (the ones where you hold urself an inch above the ground for a while) motivates the (predominantly female class) by announcing that if they don't do them, their tits will be first on the stomach and then on the knees.

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Note to self: write about boobies more often. Not neccessairly my own boobies; they're rather boring.

You know what I hate? People who comment as Anonymous.
You COWARD!!!!

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

can u check IP logs on blogger? mebe time for some sleuthing

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

that'd be cowards.

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

How!??!?
How do you check IP logs???

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

I'm pretty sure you can't check IPs on blogger.

But you can disable anonymous comments.

 
 
Anonymous Anonymous Says:

The comment:

Anonymous said...
funny how posts about boobs generate the most comments.

was mine I'm afraid.. my web browser went psycho and would only let me post as "anonymous" for some reason =_=" thus leaving one COWARD ^_^

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

Ok, so Fay was one of the Anonymouses(...anonymi?)

Who were there others?? ( -.-)

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Fay was all the anonymouses. She's just afraid to admit it.

 

Leave a Reply