Weekend Update for Studds
Friday night, the girlies and Jack came over for general bumming around and tea drinking.
Bob was not invited cos he's still sick.
My gi has holes in both knees (as you know) and as a result, my knee sprung a bloody leak. (Only a little leak.)
But not to worry! Apparently Mal's mum is skilled in the art of patching gi pants. So I have washed it and I shall hand it over to Mal to get it fixed. No need to buy new gi! ^^
I also ripped my nail off a bit cos we did ushiro ryokatatori kokyo nage (hanmi hantachi) and my nails were a tad bit long. It's still intact, there's just a bit of a blood clot under it.
I got a haircut yesterday!!!
I now look cuter than ever! XD
Ended up going to Lachie's place last night and eating pizza cos CBF cooking.
Now that I think back, why the hell did we drive all the way out to Lachie's just to eat pizza and watch movies???????? We could have done that at Fay's or Jack's house!!! Bigger TV, not so far to drive. ><
Didn't end up going to find tea smelling dirt either cos I slept half the day away and driving to Dandenongs 3 times in 2 days is a bit much for me. CBF!
And such was the weekend.
Back to gardening! ^^


That's not funny at all ><
You don't drive to our houses!
You drive to rockclimbing and our houses just happen to be round the corner.
So there!!
we all know you're secretely rock climbing on fridays and thursdays. but by the time u got to lachies place, you coulda cooked a 11 course extravaganza.
btw living in a city centre fucking rocks,muchly recommended!
i need a new gi cos mine fucking stiiiiinks and i can't wash it. that's not a good reason i guess.
send photos of haircut!!! you promised!! i want multiple angles and multiple stylings!! prefessional glamour shots!!
Fridays: you're on the way home from the city. You pass our place anyway.
Sundays: you stay over at Jack's place Saturday and never really went home.
Living in city centre is expensive! ><
Aren't there laundromats there??
What??! Glamour shots???
Ok.
Well no attempt to contact me was made.
Didn't even know you were down here.
I'm not selfish!! ><
I am selfish.
You stink, Lachlan! HAHAHA.
their are laundromats but i've got no where to hang it for 2 days while it dries. hopefully i'll have somewhere in chicago.
the word selfish makes me think of shellfish, i hate shellfish. come to think of it i hate most seafood
Your opinion of food should be thrown out of court on the basis that you eat slices and ice creams for breakfast.
I'll second that!