<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Oops I Did It Again....

Shhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt!
(_ _*)

Labels:

 

for this post

 
Blogger karan Says:

I told you, running naked through the streets is never a good idea.

 
 
Blogger Lachlan Says:

I like these new descriptive posts! :) Makes it easy to figure out what's going on. Seriously tho, hi!

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

You know that is my go to song when something is stuck in my head?

Let's say I'm running around all day and the latest Simple Plan song won't leave my head because the radio was on or the emo kid with the iPod doesn't know how to turn the volume down. I just hum a little bit of Britney and feel like a princess all day long.

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

I like to think of it as being cryptic.

 
 
Blogger Daniel Says:

See, that wasn't too bad, was it! :-D

 

Leave a Reply