You Stink!!!
How do you tell someone nicely that they have bad breath - and they should do something about it - without offering them a mint?
(Offering them a mint implies that I eat mints...and I don't.)
Labels: Puff'n'Stuff
How do you tell someone nicely that they have bad breath - and they should do something about it - without offering them a mint?
(Offering them a mint implies that I eat mints...and I don't.)
Labels: Puff'n'Stuff
kiss them
then puke
they'll get the message.
lol!
leave mints on their desk. every day. or just exaggerate the natural reactions (the crinkling of the nose, the turning your face away when talking to them...) and they'll slowly get the message.
ahem...did you ever think that maybe you should be eating mints?
You don't have to solve all the worlds problems single handedly, AkaiChou. Just keep a polite distance, and wait for someone who knows them well enough to intervene.
If I find someone has bad breath, I like to go up to them and ask them what they would do if they wanted to let someone know they had bad breath.
Then whatever they reply, I would smile and nod very slowly and deliberately until they reach that "Oh! Right!" moment.
If you are going to go around crinkling your nose at people, I think it would be better just to tell them. It's kinda condescending to crinkle your nose at someone or not facing them when you're talking to them.