Welcome Back!
It's been a while since I posted.
I blame my crummy computer. It kept dying.
So Windows had to be reinstalled, which now means I have no programs!! At all.
Have to redownload Firefox, VLC, Bitcomet, Skype....anything else? Not sure if I should get MSN messenger again. It stores history on the computer, thus taking up precious precious harddrive space.
And Windows is still G.A.Y! (JACK!!! Fix it!!!! >.<)
So much to catch up on; emails, blogs, flickr, TV.
Hmm..bugger. I don't have the Chinese language tool anymore. That kinda sucks.
In other news, Sydney was fun. I wish we had Kinokuniya in Melbourne. All that stationery!!
Labels: Puff'n'Stuff


Windows is good! You just need to know how to treat it right!
1) stop visiting dodgy porn, cracks and warez sites
2) stop installing every little program you find unless you remember to uninstall it
3) install every single update offered by windows update
4) install anti-virus from http://free.grisoft.com
5) install the unlimited trail version of Kerio Firewall
6) Backup your most precious data and learn to detach yourself from the rest
7) For Windows XP: format every 2-4 years to kill off the nasty programs that never left your computer
This comment has been removed by the author.
get Media Player Classic instead of VLC - much better, in my experience (i.e. works more often, does more things).
For MSN, get a program like GAIM, which lets you do more than just MSN (GTalk, Yahoo, etc). The logs are optional, and they're lighter than the MSN ones.
lol damn i just came back from sydney too.
and yeah i did spent 2 hours in kinokuriya
Really??!!
What were you doing in Sydney??
I don't know how to format :(
i attended a conference.
buy a mac ;)
Buy a Mac!