<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Growing Up

You know you're growing up when you start thinking / doing something about the following:

  • Budgets and cashflow.
  • Investments.
  • Moving out and other future residences.
Isn't life fun?
^^

Labels:

 

for this post

 
Blogger karan Says:

needless to say, partnering up. *looks sideways at unnamed friend soon to be married*

 
 
Blogger Daniel Says:

Naw, proper partenering up takes at least another 5 years, on average. Despite my continued flirtations with the idea. People who are married in their early 20's are an anomaly.

 
 
Blogger Squee Pants Says:

I'll second that. Weirdos.

I don't think partnering up is a symptom of growing up. You have your "young adults" who seem to have partnered up, but they still live at home, mooch off their parents and wouln't have a clue as to how to look after themselves.

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

Partnering up is a symptom of horrible wretched loneliness and watching too much TV.

Partnering up in a cautious, responsible and considerate way is a better sign of adulthood (but not necessarily the recommended method of partnering up).

 
 
Blogger karan Says:

that's one... two... three... four singles. hmmm.

(I never said i agreeeeed with it.)

 
 
Blogger Daniel Says:

I'm not single. Yet.

 
 
Blogger Jack Says:

I have a Powerbook. Therefore: not single.

 
 
Blogger Daniel Says:

Update: I'm single now!

 
 
 
Blogger karan Says:

daniel moves fast!

 

Leave a Reply