Sepia Coloured Portrait
I want to go back to a place of carefree bliss.
Where there was freedom, adventure and love.
Is it selfish to want that feeling forever? Should I just be satisfied and content that it happened at all? Should I have continued to chase the blissful life? If I continued to chase that dream would I have got what I wanted? Or would I just end up forever chasing what is in my memory? (Perhaps this is inevitable) Would I have been happy? Will I be happy?
Maybe it's naive of me to think that it could last forever. Life is not always so kind. People change. Circumstances change.
Why am I thinking such thoughts all of a sudden?
My memories are fading. Images aren't as vivid as they used to be in my mind.
It's scary.
The happiest time of my life is going fuzzy.
Am I still living in the past? Living for the past?
Surely I should be moving on and looking forward to the future. Maybe I'm not ready yet.
Maybe my subconcious has realised it's the anniversary.
Maybe I should stop watching Miyu.
Maybe I'm just PMSing.


are you ok, hui ai?
:(
\(^^)/ hugs~~
Aiai, i can but offer u hugs > <
Ur still too young to be looking back at ur 'happiest times', there are so many more years ahead for happy times. Perhaps ur fuzzy memory is a prompt to see happy memories now and those that await in the future.
Freedom, adventure and love can exist, even as time moves and scenery change.
You will be happy. I believe it, you have to too.
\(^ ^)/ Hug!~
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I'd like to start of by saying that im a pretty bad writer, i dont have the eloquence of some of your other friends when it comes to getting my ideas across. But hopefully i can make you feel a little better :)
If i can offer you any solace, it might lay in the fact that im sure you will find hapiness on that scale again.
Just before i met you, around the time of my 21st, i was pretty miserable, i thought the best times of my life were behind me. It was finding a friend like you that helped me move on. When i look back at what i thought were good times with my ex, i find that i cant really remember them that well. Its all a blur. Maybe its a coping mechanism? Maybe your just making room for new, even better memories?
What i guess im trying to say is that you dont know whats around the corner. Youve got a lot of time ahead of you and a ton of friends who love you and want to make more great memories with you. Dont disregard the past but use it as as spur to guide you on to an even better future.
As i said, im not the best writer but the basic idea im trying to get across is this; i love you, we all do, i hope you know that despite what happened in the past there is an even more awesome future ahead of you. If there is anything i can ever do to make you even slightly happier then you know where to find me.
I think in general, people remember all the good times they've had, and sometimes skim over the troubled times. You've had an adventure, and what you've got out of it will be yours forever. You have the photos and memories to bring up a smile, but at the same time, there is plenty to look foward to in the future.
I mean, I think you are in a better position now to visit new places, make new friends across the globe, and explor the world around us.
Like everyones mentioned, you have plenty of people who love you, support you, and if you let them, will try their very best to go on that next big adventure with you.
On a last note, I think freedom, love and excitement doesn't only live in far away places. It's all around us, waiting to be discovered. In fact, I think some of them are already a part of your life. ^^
Oooh, I took that picture!!