<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/19968790?origin\x3dhttp://akaiflutterby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Red Flutterby

Random thoughts, whinging and whatnot from yours truly.

 

Losing My Virginity

I subscribed to Automotive Digest the other day and I recieved my second mail out today.
Scrolled through most of it. Not much of interest. Then right at the end is a quote from Richard Branson and a link: Richard Branson on Investing in Alternative Energy
It seems Al Gore has managed to get through to this one and the great thing is, he's loaded!! XD He has the resources to invest in alternative energy.

Then there's another link to the first chapter of Richard Branson's autobiography which is also rather interesting.

Two points to this post:
1) I have now joined Velocity - VirginBlue's frequent flier/rewards program. i.e. From now on, I will fly VirginBlue whenever I can cos I want to give money to a corporation that's going to spend it on the greater good of the planet. (Plus their tickets are cheaper than Qantas :D)
2) Eve Branson is so cool! She is my idol!!

And you were thinking this was some story on how I cashed in my V-card.

 

for this post

 
Blogger Jack Says:

Don't you mean the story about how you cashed in your V-card?

 
 

Leave a Reply