An Inconvenient Truth
Go see this film.
Do it now.
And if you don't change your ways even in the slightest after seeing it, you are part of a MAJOR problem that is destroying this planet and I hope you die early and rot in hell.
It really gets you thinking though...
Edit:
It's not a death threat. It's hoping that the earth will be rid of a cause of its demise.
.......
Ok! You're right, it's a death threat.
Got a lil carried away.
On a different tone (and just out of curiosity), how have people changed their lifestyle since watching the film?


Err yeah because death threats and drive-by fear mongering have been a greatly helpful in furthering the cause of global warming so far.
Ur Back~~
(/ ^^)/Hug~
Yay!! XD
(I ask cos I'm trying to get some ideas on how to save energy. Other than change to energy saving light bulbs...cos we did that years ago.)
I haven't done anything :-D But I use public computers (attacking the problem from both ends- not having to have a comp built means no energy invested in building (no to mention other pollution & questions of how to dispose of comp...) I take public transport & walk, I don't eat meat, I'm trying to buy local-- that's a good one, local food is much less energy intensive-- and I'm still trying to get my parents to change to some sorta green energy plan, stubborn bastards won't.
If I were in Aus, and not so lazy, I'd lobby the local council to look at the possibility of installing locally owned wind and solar capacity, for example, solar on the roof of the Nunawading Library & council buildings, and other public buildings (schools, other libraries, etc) or small wind turbines (perhaps helical designs- they look cool.)
Big thing you can do is look in to getting a more fuel efficient car!! Or a motorbike ;-) You probably use far more energy driving to work than with all your other activities combined. That is your low hanging fruit, I guess.
Also! I don't know if there are things like this for Australia yet, but you can get these plugs that will tell you how much power an appliance is using, which can help you become aware of where the greatest potential savings are in your house.
hum...I think my family should be pretty energy efficient anyway when it comes to turning things off, just coz energy cost money ^_^ But yea...I guess we don't use energy efficient light bulbs and stuff like that...
You should continue blogging, schmuggles!